Sunday, November 9, 2014

Bikini's Sell Coffee

Today I found the newest craze, trend, hot spot in Phoenix, AZ. Its called the Bikini Bean Expresso, now you may be wondering why its called that? Well it's due to all the Baristas serve your coffee in what is suppose to be bikinis. 

This place has officially confused my emotions, I am the first to tell you I love bikini clad females. I also love myself some coffee, however i am not sure how I feel about these two together? How sanitary can being served by a girl that is only wearing a string bikini? Do i care? 

In all honesty, a place like this is ingenues. SEX sells people, lets get over it. Guys enjoy women, these women are making great tips because of those men. And if the coffee is semi decent its a win win for all involved.......Technically its still a win win even if the coffee taste like that milk sitting in the back of the fridge two weeks past the expiration date.

Until My Next Post 

Bikini Bean Expresso 
2330 N 7th St. Phoenix AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment