Saturday, November 8, 2014

Introduction......Cause You Need It

The most important thing you will need to know, I am just a random guy. I may say something that will excite you (Hopefully the ladies), I may say something that will offend you (High Probability), and I may just be boring. So this is your ****WARNING***** read at your own risk.

Life is like a Box of Chocolates.......Just Kidding. In all honesty my life experience have taught me a few things. The only thing anyone can guarantee, if you wear a tiny dress you will flash something at some point in your life, You will pay taxes, and work pretty much will always suck. I will talk about short dresses, I won't talk about work, and all i know is I loose money to taxes.

The only thing you can expect from this blog, you will see random photographs from time to time. I love Photography, its a goal of mine so deal with it. Well this is my first post, if you have a subject you want to hear my random opinion on please let me know.

Until my next post enjoy a beer

No comments:

Post a Comment